Search Technologies Seminar
15 March 2006 in Google, Search Technology | Comments enabled
I’ll be presenting next Wednesday in Auckland on the challenges of creating a great search experience on your website, and what you can do to make it better. This is a twilight seminar run by Intergen (where I work).
The session will cover topics such as:
- Why you don’t want Google
- How to improve the performance of your existing search
- What benefits you can gain from having a great search
- How to make your website more search engine friendly
- What search tools are available (including free tools, search products, etc)
At the session we welcome comment and feedback from the audience on their search solutions and the problems they may have faced. The intention is to cover both searching within a site and information on how to make sites rank better with international search engines.
To register or for more information click here to go to the Intergen website.